1. Everyday in his business a merchant had to weigh amounts from 1 kg to 121 kgs, to the nearest kg. What are the minimum number of weight required and how heavy should they be?
Ans: .The minimum number is 5 and they should weigh 1,3,9,27 and 81 kgs.
2. A hotel has 10 storeys.Which floor is above the floor below the floor, below the floor above the floor, below the floor above the fifth.
Ans: The sixth floor.
3. Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total number of bullets remaining is equal to the bullets each had after division. Find the original number divided.
4. 9 cards are there. u have to arrange them in a 3*3 matrix.cards are of 4 colors.they are red,yellow,blue,green, conditions for arrangement: one red card must be in first rowor second row.2 green cards should be in 3rd column.Yellow cards must be in the 3 corners only. Two blue cards must be in the 2nd row. Atleast one green card in each row.
Yello Red Gren
Blu Blu Gren
Yello Gren Yello
5. 4 cards are placed on a table, each card has two colors. U don’t know the color of the back side of eachcard.4 persons A B C and D are sitting on the table before the cards. They can see Red, Green Red and blue .Out of the 4 poeple 2 always lie. They see the color on the reverse side and give the following comment
B: Neither Blue/nor Green
D: Blue/ Yello
find out the color on the other side of the 4 cards.